Which Ralink model do you have?
To get access to every router of Ralink (e.g. RT2700E Reference Design ,RT2700E-HMC Reference Design or RT2700E-LNA Reference Design ), you need the IP of your router, the username and router password. You can find these information in Ralink router manuals. But if you do not have the manual for your router or you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information then you can use the quick guide below.
Ralink Router Login Guide
- Open your internet browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer)
- Click HERE to auto detect your router IP. After some seconds our tool will show you a link to your router login page. Click on this link.
- You should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and a password.
- Check the bottom of your router. There you will find your login credentials. If not then have a look at the manual of your router.
- Enter the username & password, hit "Enter" and now you should see the control panel of your router.
If above login credentials doesn't work then try this method
If these steps doesn't work for you and you still can't login to your router then there's another method. You know the model name/ID of your Ralink router? Great! Just select your device from the box below and you will be redirected to our guide especially for your device that includes a user manual.
Which model do you have?
List of Ralink Router Manuals
RT2700E Reference Design - Manual
RT2700E-LNA Reference Design - Manual
RT3070HMC Reference Design - Manual
RT3090BC4 Reference Design - Manual
RT3090PCIE Reference Design - Manual
RT3091 Reference Design - Manual
RT3092 Reference Design - Manual
RT3572 - Manual
RT3592BC8 Reference Design - Manual
RT3593 Reference Design - Manual
RT5390 Reference Design - Manual
RT5390BC8 Reference Design - Manual
RT5392 WLAN Mini Card - Manual
Nothing of the methods above worked for me!
All you need to do is to reset your modem. This can be done easily by clicking on the reset button at the back or at the bottom of your router. If you hold down this small button for approximately 20 seconds, (you may have to use a toothpick), then your modem will get restored to the factory settings. What you need to keep in mind is that when you reset your modem, you will lose your connection online. It is therefore better to take an expert's assistance in this regard. Note: If you have not enough information, it is obviously recommended that you should get help from a person who has all the knowledge about this topic.