Which StarVedia Technology model do you have?
To get access to every router of StarVedia Technology (e.g. IC717w ), you need the IP of your router, the username and router password. You can find these information in StarVedia Technology router manuals. But if you do not have the manual for your router or you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information then you can use the quick guide below.
StarVedia Technology Router Login Guide
- Open your internet browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer)
- Click HERE to auto detect your router IP. After some seconds our tool will show you a link to your router login page. Click on this link.
- You should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and a password.
- Check the bottom of your router. There you will find your login credentials. If not then have a look at the manual of your router.
- Enter the username & password, hit "Enter" and now you should see the control panel of your router.
If above login credentials doesn't work then try this method
If these steps doesn't work for you and you still can't login to your router then there's another method. You know the model name/ID of your StarVedia Technology router? Great! Just select your device from the box below and you will be redirected to our guide especially for your device that includes a user manual.