To get access to your Xiaomi MiWiFi 3A ( also known as Xiaomi Xiaomi MiWiFi 3A. ), you need the IP of your device, the username and password.
You'll find such information in the Manual of your Xiaomi MiWiFi 3A router. But if you do not have the manual for your router or you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information then you can use the quick guide below.
To get to the router login page it's necessary that you are connected to the router. The default network name (SSID) is
Xiaomi MiWiFi 3A Login Guide
- Open your web browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Opera or any other browser)
- Click HERE to auto detect your router IP. After some seconds our tool will show a link to your router login page. Click on the shown link.
- You should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and a password.
- Check the bottom of your router. There you will find your login credentials. If not then have a look at the manual of your router.
- Enter the username & password, hit "Enter" and now you should see the control panel of your router.
If above login credentials doesn't work with your Xiaomi MiWiFi 3A router then try this method
Try different ID/password combinations that are widely used by Xiaomi that you'll find below. In this list are the most popular default username and password combinations used by Xiaomi. Sometimes the username and password doesn't work that we mentioned in the top of this guide. Then you can try these username/password combinations below to get access to your Xiaomi MiWiFi 3A wireless router.
Default login IPs for my Xiaomi router
You tried different router IPs but nothing worked? Did you try the following IPs? In the list below we listed all known router IPs for the manufacturer Xiaomi. Maybe this will work for you.
|#||Default Router IP|
Nothing of the methods worked for me and I still not get access to my Xiaomi MiWiFi 3A!
All you need to do is to reset your MiWiFi 3A modem. This can be done easily by clicking on the reset button at the back or at the bottom of your router. If you hold down this small button for approximately 20 seconds, (you may have to use a toothpick), then your modem will get restored to the factory settings. What you need to keep in mind is that when you reset your modem, you will lose your connection online. It is therefore better to take an expert's assistance in this regard. Note: If you have not enough information, it is obviously recommended that you should get help from a person who has all the knowledge about this topic.