To get access to your United Interlogix truVision IP Camera, you need the IP of your device, the username and password. You'll find such information in the Manual of your United Interlogix truVision IP Camera router. But if you do not have the manual for your router or you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information then you can use the quick guide below. To get to the router login page it's necessary that you are connected to the router.
United Interlogix truVision IP Camera Login Guide
- Open your web browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Opera or any other browser)
- Click HERE to auto detect your router IP. After some seconds our tool will show a link to your router login page. Click on the shown link.
- You should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and a password.
- The default username for your United Interlogix truVision IP Camera is admin.
The default password is 1234.
- Enter the username & password, hit "Enter" and now you should see the control panel of your router.
If above login credentials doesn't work with your United Interlogix truVision IP Camera router then try this method
Try different ID/password combinations that are widely used by United that you'll find below. In this list are the most popular default username and password combinations used by United. Sometimes the username and password doesn't work that we mentioned in the top of this guide. Then you can try these username/password combinations below to get access to your United Interlogix truVision IP Camera wireless router.
Nothing of the methods worked for me and I still not get access to my United Interlogix truVision IP Camera!
All you need to do is to reset your Interlogix truVision IP Camera modem. This can be done easily by clicking on the reset button at the back or at the bottom of your router. If you hold down this small button for approximately 20 seconds, (you may have to use a toothpick), then your modem will get restored to the factory settings. What you need to keep in mind is that when you reset your modem, you will lose your connection online. It is therefore better to take an expert's assistance in this regard. Note: If you have not enough information, it is obviously recommended that you should get help from a person who has all the knowledge about this topic.