To get access to your Open-Mesh MR500, you need the IP of your device, the username and password.
You'll find such information in the Manual of your Open-Mesh MR500 router. But if you do not have the manual for your router or you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information then you can use the quick guide below.
To get to the router login page it's necessary that you are connected to the router. The default network name (SSID) is
Open-Mesh MR500 Login Guide
- Open your web browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Opera or any other browser)
- Click HERE to auto detect your router IP. After some seconds our tool will show a link to your router login page. Click on the shown link.
- You should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and a password.
- The default username for your Open-Mesh MR500 is root.
The default password is 0p3nm35h.
- Enter the username & password, hit "Enter" and now you should see the control panel of your router.
If above login credentials doesn't work with your Open-Mesh MR500 router then try this method
Try different ID/password combinations that are widely used by Open-Mesh that you'll find below. In this list are the most popular default username and password combinations used by Open-Mesh. Sometimes the username and password doesn't work that we mentioned in the top of this guide. Then you can try these username/password combinations below to get access to your Open-Mesh MR500 wireless router.
Manuals for Open-Mesh MR500
Nothing of the methods worked for me and I still not get access to my Open-Mesh !
All you need to do is to reset your modem. This can be done easily by clicking on the reset button at the back or at the bottom of your router. If you hold down this small button for approximately 20 seconds, (you may have to use a toothpick), then your modem will get restored to the factory settings. What you need to keep in mind is that when you reset your modem, you will lose your connection online. It is therefore better to take an expert's assistance in this regard. Note: If you have not enough information, it is obviously recommended that you should get help from a person who has all the knowledge about this topic.