To get access to your Iomega ix4-200d, you need the IP of your device, the username and password. You'll find such information in the Manual of your Iomega ix4-200d router. But if you do not have the manual for your router or you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information then you can use the quick guide below. To get to the router login page it's necessary that you are connected to the router.
Iomega ix4-200d Login Guide
- Open your web browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Opera or any other browser)
- Type acquired via DHCP (the default IP to access the admin interface) in the address bar of your internet browser to access the router's web-based user interface.
- You should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and a password.
- Check the bottom of your router. There you will find your login credentials. If not then have a look at the manual of your router.
- Enter the username & password, hit "Enter" and now you should see the control panel of your router.
If above login credentials doesn't work with your Iomega ix4-200d router then try this method
Try different ID/password combinations that are widely used by Iomega that you'll find below. In this list are the most popular default username and password combinations used by Iomega. Sometimes the username and password doesn't work that we mentioned in the top of this guide. Then you can try these username/password combinations below to get access to your Iomega ix4-200d wireless router.
Default login IPs for my Iomega router
You tried different router IPs but nothing worked? Did you try the following IPs? In the list below we listed all known router IPs for the manufacturer Iomega. Maybe this will work for you.
|#||Default Router IP|
|1||acquired via DHCP|
Nothing of the methods worked for me and I still not get access to my Iomega ix4-200d!
All you need to do is to reset your ix4-200d modem. This can be done easily by clicking on the reset button at the back or at the bottom of your router. If you hold down this small button for approximately 20 seconds, (you may have to use a toothpick), then your modem will get restored to the factory settings. What you need to keep in mind is that when you reset your modem, you will lose your connection online. It is therefore better to take an expert's assistance in this regard. Note: If you have not enough information, it is obviously recommended that you should get help from a person who has all the knowledge about this topic.