Which Qualcomm Atheros model do you have?
To get access to every router of Qualcomm Atheros (e.g. CUS227 ,WCN3660 module or QCA9008 ), you need the IP of your router, the username and router password. You can find these information in Qualcomm Atheros router manuals. But if you do not have the manual for your router or you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information then you can use the quick guide below.
Qualcomm Atheros Router Login Guide
- Open your internet browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer)
- Click HERE to auto detect your router IP. After some seconds our tool will show you a link to your router login page. Click on this link.
- You should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and a password.
- Check the bottom of your router. There you will find your login credentials. If not then have a look at the manual of your router.
- Enter the username & password, hit "Enter" and now you should see the control panel of your router.
If above login credentials doesn't work then try this method
If these steps doesn't work for you and you still can't login to your router then there's another method. You know the model name/ID of your Qualcomm Atheros router? Great! Just select your device from the box below and you will be redirected to our guide especially for your device that includes a user manual.
Which model do you have?
List of Qualcomm Atheros Router Manuals
CUS227 - Manual
QCA9008 - Manual
QCMD335 - Manual
QCNFA222 - Manual
QCNFA34 - Manual
QCNFA344 - Manual
QCNFA354 - Manual
QCNFA435 - Manual
QCSWB282 - Manual
QCWB342 - Manual
WCN3660 - Manual
WCN3660 module - Manual
WCN3660 module - Manual
Nothing of the methods above worked for me!
All you need to do is to reset your modem. This can be done easily by clicking on the reset button at the back or at the bottom of your router. If you hold down this small button for approximately 20 seconds, (you may have to use a toothpick), then your modem will get restored to the factory settings. What you need to keep in mind is that when you reset your modem, you will lose your connection online. It is therefore better to take an expert's assistance in this regard. Note: If you have not enough information, it is obviously recommended that you should get help from a person who has all the knowledge about this topic.