Which LANCOM model do you have?
To get access to every router of LANCOM (e.g. L-452dual ,L-451 or 1681V ), you need the IP of your router, the username and router password. You can find these information in LANCOM router manuals. But if you do not have the manual for your router or you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information then you can use the quick guide below.
LANCOM Router Login Guide
- Open your internet browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer)
- Type 172.23.56.254 (the most common IP for LANCOM routers) in the address bar of your web browser to access the router's web-based user interface.
- You should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and a password.
- Check the bottom of your router. There you will find your login credentials. If not then have a look at the manual of your router.
- Enter the username & password, hit "Enter" and now you should see the control panel of your router.
If above login credentials doesn't work then try this method
If these steps doesn't work for you and you still can't login to your router then there's another method. You know the model name/ID of your LANCOM router? Great! Just select your device from the box below and you will be redirected to our guide especially for your device that includes a user manual.
Which model do you have?
Try different ID/password combinations that are widely used by LANCOM that you'll find below.
Default username & password combinations for LANCOM routers
In the list below you will see the most popular default username and password combinations used by LANCOM. Sometimes the username and password doesn't work that we mentioned in the top of this guide. Then you can try these username/password combinations below to get access to your wireless router.
Default login IPs for my LANCOM router
Sometimes you need your router web interface IP address to change security settings. Most people don't know their router IP address. Most times you'll find this IP on the bottom or back of your router device. But if you are not able to find this IP on your router or in the user manual then you can try some methods to get the router I. In the list below we listed all known router IPs for the manufacturer LANCOM.
|#||Default Router IP|
List of LANCOM Router Manuals