Which ihiji model do you have?
To get access to every router of ihiji (e.g. INV-APP-500 ,INV-APP-500 or Ihiji INV-APP-500 ), you need the IP of your router, the username and router password. You can find these information in ihiji router manuals. But if you do not have the manual for your router or you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information then you can use the quick guide below.
ihiji Router Login Guide
- Open your internet browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer)
- Type acquired via DHCP (the most common IP for ihiji routers) in the address bar of your web browser to access the router's web-based user interface.
- You should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and a password.
- Check the bottom of your router. There you will find your login credentials. If not then have a look at the manual of your router.
- Enter the username & password, hit "Enter" and now you should see the control panel of your router.
If above login credentials doesn't work then try this method
If these steps doesn't work for you and you still can't login to your router then there's another method. You know the model name/ID of your ihiji router? Great! Just select your device from the box below and you will be redirected to our guide especially for your device that includes a user manual.
Which model do you have?
Default login IPs for my ihiji router
Sometimes you need your router web interface IP address to change security settings. Most people don't know their router IP address. Most times you'll find this IP on the bottom or back of your router device. But if you are not able to find this IP on your router or in the user manual then you can try some methods to get the router I. In the list below we listed all known router IPs for the manufacturer ihiji.
|#||Default Router IP|
|1||acquired via DHCP|
Nothing of the methods above worked for me!
All you need to do is to reset your modem. This can be done easily by clicking on the reset button at the back or at the bottom of your router. If you hold down this small button for approximately 20 seconds, (you may have to use a toothpick), then your modem will get restored to the factory settings. What you need to keep in mind is that when you reset your modem, you will lose your connection online. It is therefore better to take an expert's assistance in this regard. Note: If you have not enough information, it is obviously recommended that you should get help from a person who has all the knowledge about this topic.