Which General Electric Digital Energy model do you have?
To get access to every router of General Electric Digital Energy (e.g. SNMP Web Interface ), you need the IP of your router, the username and router password. You can find these information in General Electric Digital Energy router manuals. But if you do not have the manual for your router or you do not want to read the whole manual to find the default login information then you can use the quick guide below.
General Electric Digital Energy Router Login Guide
- Open your internet browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer)
- Click HERE to auto detect your router IP. After some seconds our tool will show you a link to your router login page. Click on this link.
- You should see 2 text fields where you can enter a username and a password.
- The default username for your General Electric Digital Energy router is GE.
The default password is GE.
- Enter the username & password, hit "Enter" and now you should see the control panel of your router.
If above login credentials doesn't work then try this method
If these steps doesn't work for you and you still can't login to your router then there's another method. You know the model name/ID of your General Electric Digital Energy router? Great! Just select your device from the box below and you will be redirected to our guide especially for your device that includes a user manual.
Which model do you have?
Try different ID/password combinations that are widely used by General Electric Digital Energy that you'll find below.
Default username & password combinations for General Electric Digital Energy routers
In the list below you will see the most popular default username and password combinations used by General Electric Digital Energy. Sometimes the username and password doesn't work that we mentioned in the top of this guide. Then you can try these username/password combinations below to get access to your wireless router.